蓝欣雨摇摇头。
“你还记得我们在街口,韩庚霖在追你,你要我冒充当你男朋友,你还记得么?”李钟旭再问。
蓝欣雨还是摇摇头。
李钟旭问了很多关于两人的问题,蓝欣雨还是一直摇着头,说不知道,不记得了。
是时间排舞,练唱了。苏菲留在医院陪着蓝欣雨。
“辛苦你了,钟旭。”姜允海搭着李钟旭肩膀说。
“我不会放弃小雨的。”李钟旭说。
“过几天就比赛了,把你完美的一切展现给小雨看吧!”
“嗯!”
虽然蓝欣雨忘记李钟旭是谁了,但李钟旭每天都会跑到她家去和蓝欣雨聊天,希望她能够快点把自己给想起来。
*******************************************************************************************
比赛当天到了,参赛者们都来到庆熙大学。
韩庚霖和他所谓的“第一名”及其他二位也是韩籍的男生-韩星队。
姜允海,李钟旭,鲜于贤和李艺-星辰队。
台下坐着的有三位评审和许多观众,歌迷们。
嚣张的韩庚霖要求二队都必须选韩国歌曲。还声称韩国歌曲不会难倒他。也因为这样,让星辰队在唱歌方面不用烦恼。 韩庚霖可自讨苦吃了吧。
第一环节是歌舞赛,就是一边唱歌,一边跳舞。
两队都选了Super Junior 的歌。“韩星队”选的歌曲是“me”,“星辰队”选了“No Other” 。第一环节二队都不分秋色,还是别小看韩庚霖那家伙。
第二环节是自由环节,加分题。
“韩星队”派出的是韩庚霖。 他选择了自弹自唱 -“♪~Kiss Goodbye”
“星辰队”派出的是李钟旭。 他选择了又唱又跳“Insomnia”
“I never thought that I’d fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush”
李钟旭从后台慢慢的走出。
“I never thought that I’d fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crushBeing without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crushBeing without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you’d had enough-nough-nough-nough
Been a fool, girl I knowDidn’t expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you’ll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind”
Maybe in time, you’ll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind”
一位女生从观众席走上台上。 她——是李钟旭的舞伴。她和李钟旭跳起热舞来,而台下也因此迎来了许多尖叫声。
“Because … I can’t sleep till you’re next to me
No I can’t live without you no more
Oh I stay up till you’re next to me
Till this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
No I can’t live without you no more
Oh I stay up till you’re next to me
Till this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Ah, I just can’t go to sleep
Cause it feels like I’ve fallen for you
It’s getting way too deep
And I know that it’s love because
Cause it feels like I’ve fallen for you
It’s getting way too deep
And I know that it’s love because
I can’t sleep till you’re next to me
No I can’t live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh I stay up till you’re next to me (to me)
Till this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
No I can’t live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh I stay up till you’re next to me (to me)
Till this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah ”
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah ”
“谢谢。”李钟旭和舞伴一起鞠躬。 他的女舞伴离开舞台了。 李钟旭站在台上,对着台下坐着的每一位,特别是蓝欣雨说“请大家再给我一首歌的时间。”
[待续]。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment